|Modular systems provides a stable, secure platform for any work being done on high rise buildings, tall structures and buildings. They can be assembled in various configuration and heights from 6'6" to 59'. The platforms are made from aluminum with galvanized steel and stirrups, the platforms resist damage caused by the environment. Swingstage modular platforms meet OSHA regulations and are UL classified for load capacities up to 1,500 lbs.|
Seven reasons to use Swingstage platforms
- Flexibility - Unlike fixed length platforms, you can mix and match sections to build your platform
- Cornering - Add engineered corner sections or angles for working on tanks, bridge piers or towers
- Cantilever - Use intermediate stirrups (also known as walk-through stirrups) and extend your platform by up to 6'6" past the suspension point to access hard-to-reach corners
- Speed - Our platforms are fast to set-up with block connectors and gravity pins
- Easy to install - No tools required
- Stability - For greater security while moving and working on the platforms
- Easy to transport - Lightweight
For longer platforms and higher load capacities. Constructed of steel designed for maximum strength. Large neoprene casters provide easy mobility on jobsites.
Shown with Tirak® XE-701P, 1500 lb. Traction Hoist with remote control. Designed to accommodate a secondary wire rope.
Lightweight, easy-to-install, with carrying handle and large casters for easy mobility. Constructed of galvanized steel, the End Stirrup is designed for fast easy set-up.
Shown with Tirak® XE501, 1000lb. Traction Hoist with direct control.
Add engineered corner sections or angles for working on tanks, bridge piers or towers.
(15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° available)
Call Tony Dosen Jr. at 800.846.8555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the best Platform solution to your specific application needs. *All rental and sales prices are available upon request.